KC's 50" Xross bar provides a turnkey mounting solution to mount 6 lights to your 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK. Featuring a low profile, aerodynamic extruded aluminum design with integrated wire management and slotted light mount holes. Choose from halogen or LED overhead 6-light kits: KC Apollo Pro Halogen 6-Light, Gravity® LED Pro-Sport 6-Light, or Slimlite LED 6-Light kits. All LED 6-light kits include Xross Bar specific wiring harnesses, for a clean and simple plug-n-play install.
- SLOTTED MOUNTING HOLES: With pre-configured mounting holes, the Xross Bar can securely hold anywhere from 2 to 9 lights with ease. Slotted holes allows for extra customization and to accommodate a variety of light sizes. KC also offers 6-light overhead halogen or LED lighting kits, that allow you to mount and position 6 lights overhead with ease to provide powerful off road lighting output.
- INTEGRATED WIRE MANAGEMENT: KC Xross bar features a recessed channel and series of R-Clips for an integrated wire management system. Simply attach your lights and run wiring underneath through the recessed channel for a quick, clean and easy install. No messy wires and zip ties here, KC's taken the headache out of wiring multiple lights to get you on the road quickly.
- JEEP JL/JT MOUNTING KITS AVAILABLE: KC has developed turn-key Jeep Wrangler JL/JT mounting solutions, offering Jeep JL/JT specific Overhead Mounting Kits. Lighting packages make choosing the right lighting configuration easy for your Jeep JL/JT Wrangler.
- HALOGEN AND LED OVERHEAD LIGHTING KITS
- Apollo Pro Halogen Combo Beam: KC's 6-Light Apollo Pro Halogen Xross Bar Kit provides you with everything you need to mount 2 Spot Beam and 4 Spread Beam Apollo Pro Halogen lights overhead of your vehicle, using KC's 50" Xross bar mounting system. What you get is 600W of powerful off road lighting in a combo spot and spread beam pattern, providing a balanced beam pattern for incredible forward distance and peripheral visibility.
- Gravity® LED 6" Pro-Sport Combo Beam: KC's 6-Light Gravity® LED 6" Pro-Sport Xross Bar Kit provides you with everything you need to mount 4 Driving Beam and 2 Wide-40 Beam Pro-Sport LED lights overhead of your vehicle using KC's 50" Xross bar mounting system. What you get is 13,800 lumens of balanced light output, using a combo Driving Beam and Wide-40 beam pattern arrangement to provide powerful forward distance, equal beam distribution width and peripheral visibility. Our kits include a unique, simple plug-n-play wiring harness to connect lights easily and quickly.
- Slimlite LED Spot Beam: KC's 6-Light Slimlite LED Xross Bar Kit provides you with everything you need to mount 6 spot beam Slimlite LED lights overhead of your vehicle using KC's 50" Xross bar mounting system. What you get is 43,560 lumens of balanced light output, using a Spot Beam to provide powerful forward distance, along with good periphery fill for clarity and equal beam distribution. Our kits include a unique, simple plug-n-play wiring harness to connect lights easily and quickly.
- DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION: The KC Xross Bar features a low profile aerodynamic design constructed from high quality 6063 T6 Extruded Aluminum in an attractive satin black powder coat finish. This makes the KC Xross Bar lighter than steel bar options on the market, while being highly durable with its resistance to corrosion and rust.
What's in the Box
- (1) 50" Extruded Aluminum Xross Bar Light Mount
- (1) KC Jeep JK Overhead Mounting Bracket Set
- Light Kits Include Wiring and Light Switches
- (10) Wire Management R-Clips
Apollo Pro Performance (Per Light)
|Lux @ 10 Meters||Spot- 1,962 lx, Spread- 1,200 lx|
Spot- 196,200 cd, Spread- 120,000 cd
SLIMLITE LED Performance (Per Light)
|Raw Lumens||7,260 lm|
GRAVITY LED Pro-Sport Performance (Per Light)
|Lux @ 10 Meters||
Driving- 1,310 lx, Wide-40- 390 lx
Driving- 131,000 cd, Wide-40- 39,000 cd
|H - 1.911" x D - 3.605" x W - 51.39" (Universal 50" Xross Bar Only)|
Maximum height will vary depending on size of light mounted to KC 50" Overhead Xross Bar Light Mount
Vehicle Fitment Guide
|2011||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited 70th Anniversary|
|2016||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited 75th Anniversary|
|2016||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Sport S|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Sport S|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Rubicon|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Sahara|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Sport|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Sport S|
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.