Power your adventures into the night with the SlimLite® LED ditch light kits for the most powerful Jeeps ever to be created, the Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon 392 and Jeep Gladiator Mojave. The low-profile, iconic appeal combined with a no-frills approach to high power output makes the SlimLite LED lights an excellent option for 392/Mojave Jeeps.
With no modifications necessary and while re-using factory-grade hardware, it's never been easier to upgrade the night-time performance of your 2020+ Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon 392 and Jeep Gladiator Mojave. This kit has everything needed including brackets, a pair of Slimlite LED lights, wiring kit, and more.
- ENGINEERED SPECIFICALLY FOR JEEP WRANGLER and GLADIATOR: The KC Jeep 392/Mojave Ditch/A-Pillar mounts are specifically designed to fit Slimlite LED lights to deliver additional lighting as you see fit. Simply attach the brackets to factory bolts located along the A-Pillar/Lower Windshield section, to securely mount a pair of KC lights to your Jeep. Whatever your lighting demands, KC's Ditch Mounts allow you to have light on the trail exactly where you need it.
- LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE AND TRADITION: The KC SlimLite LED is a performance LED light with a 6" diameter and a 2.7" depth packed with 7,620 lumens. The light's iconic design has traditionally been used on the ditch/a-pillar locations of Jeeps for many years. This LED reboot of the halogen classic offers a timeless look with legendary performance. Featuring an optimized Spot beam pattern, these lights will throw light downrange for much-increased visibility at night.
What's in the Box
- (1) Pair of Jeep/392 Mojave Ditch Light Brackets
- (2) SlimLite® LED lights in Spot beam pattern
- (2) Light Covers - Black with Yellow KC Logo
- (1) Dual-Light Wiring Kit with 2 Position Switch
|Raw Lumens||7,260 lm|
|Lux @ 10 Meters||2,500 lx|
W - 6.00" x H - 6.75" x D - 2.875"
Vehicle Fitment Guide
|2021-2022||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Rubicon 392|
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.