KC's 50" Xross Bar provides a turnkey mounting solution to mount up to 9 lights to 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JKs. Featuring a low profile, aerodynamic extruded aluminum design with integrated wire management and slotted light mount holes.
- SLOTTED MOUNTING HOLES: With pre-configured mounting holes, the Xross bar can securely hold anywhere from 2 to 9 lights with ease. Slotted holes allows for extra customization and to accommodate a variety of light sizes.
- INTEGRATED WIRE MANAGEMENT: KC Xross bar features a recessed channel and series of R-Clips for an integrated wire management system. Simply attach your lights and run wiring underneath through the recessed channel for a quick, clean and easy install. No messy wires and zip ties here, KC's taken the headache out of wiring multiple lights to get you on the road quickly.
- DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION: The KC Xross Bar features a low profile aerodynamic design constructed from high quality 6063 T6 Extruded Aluminum in an attractive satin black powder coat finish. This makes the KC Xross Bar lighter than steel bar options on the market, while being highly durable with its resistance to corrosion and rust.
What's in the Box
- (1) 50" Extruded Aluminum Xross Bar Light Mount
- (1) KC Jeep JK Overhead Mounting Bracket Set
- (10) Wire Management R-Clips
|Dimensions||H - 1.911" x D - 3.605" x W - 51.39"|
Vehicle Fitment Guide
|2011||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited 70th Anniversary|
|2016||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited 75th Anniversary|
|2016||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Sport S|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Sport S|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Rubicon|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Sahara|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Sport|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Sport S|
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.