Easily add a backup camera to your Dodge Challenger or Dodge Charger with this slim frame license plate backup camera with dynamic parking lines from EchoMaster!
This license plate frame discreetly adds a slim boarder around your license plate and adds a back-up camera with dynamic parking lines. Simplifying maneuvering in even the most complex situations, the dynamic parking lines give you a clear understanding of the trajectory of your car before you reverse.
- Sleek camera with easy-to-install license plate frame: Discreet design integrates a backup camera with your license plate.
- Tri-color parking guidelines: Helps guide you into parking spots.
- 170° viewing angle: Offers an expansive view of the area behind your vehicle.
- IP67-rated water-resistant: Operates in all weather conditions.
What's in the Box
- Bullet style backup camera with video cables
- Backup camera/navigation unlock interface (BCI-CH41)
- Install Guides
- Sensor Type: 1/3" CMOS
- Min. Illumination (LUX): 0.1
- Viewing Angle: 170°
- Water/debris-proof Rating: IP67
- Dynamic parking lines
- Detachable frame to use a bar style camera
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.