- Edge-enhanced steel frame for added structural strength.
- Black anodized voice coil former for superior heat dissipation.
- Linear double-roll surround for precision cone movement.
- Complex FEA-designed high-efficiency motor.
- Rigid poly mica-coated cone for optimized sound reproduction.
- Rear dampened hybrid silk dome tweeter for extended frequency response.
- Concentric point source design for a seamless transition from midrange to tweeter.
- Sonic diffuser and radiant collar for better off-axis frequency response.
- High-quality mounting hardware included.
Get ready for an unparalleled audio journey with AudioControl's PNW Series 5.25” High-Fidelity Coaxial Speakers! Elevate your music game by combining these speakers with AudioControl's legendary amplifiers. Featuring an edge-enhanced steel frame, black anodized voice coil former, and linear double-roll surround, the PNW line optimizes sound reproduction like no other. And that's not all - the rigid poly mica-coated cone adds depth to your audio experience. Worried about installation? No need to be! This speaker set comes with high-quality mounting hardware. Plus, with the tweeter's point source design, both drivers align perfectly for better speaker alignment and impressive sound quality.
What's in the Box
- (2) 5.25” High-Fidelity Coaxial Speakers
- User Guide
- Mounting Diagram
|DC Resistance (Re)||2.6 ohms|
|System Frequency (Fs) Response||75-20k Hz|
|XO Frequency||5250 Hz|
|Slope (Octave)||-6 dB|
|Tweeter Voice Coil Diameter||20 mm|
|Midrange Voice Coil Diameter||35 mm|
|Overall Diameter (w/o Grille||5.23 in/ 133 mm|
|Cut Out Diameter||3.60 in/ 91.5 mm|
|Mounting Depth||1.66 in/ 42.2 mm|
|Height (w/o Grille)||0.16 in / 4.1 mm|
|Height (w/ Grille)||0.64 in / 16.5 mm|
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.