- Improved front driveline operating angle with ring indexing of the transfer case after lift.
- Ultra-thin design for optimal spline engagement maintenance.
- Strong fitment ensured by ARP-brand mounting studs.
- Proper engagement was achieved with a CNC-machined billet aluminum front driveshaft spacer.
- Eliminates front driveline vibrations with compatibility for most 6-8" lift kits.
- Important Note: Fits 6-Bolt Transfer Case Models Only. For proper clearance, gas models may require modification to the driver-side front exhaust crossover pipe.
Upgrade your Ram truck and say goodbye to driveline vibrations with this high-quality transfer case indexing kit. Designed to reposition the front output flange, this kit eliminates vibrations caused by lifting your truck to taller heights. Its thinner design enhances spline engagement and improves front driveline angles on 6-bolt transfer case-equipped Ram trucks. The included driveshaft spacer allows for easy installation and compatibility with 6-8" lift kits. Give your Ram truck the upgrade it deserves, and enjoy a smooth ride whenever you hit the road.
What's in the Box
- All Necessary Mounting / Installation Hardware
- Driveshaft Spacer
- Transfer Case Indexing Ring
- Installation Guide
|For Use With Lift Heights||Any|
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.