- Ring indexing for improved front driveline operating angle after lifting.
- Bolt-in high strength, low profile transmission cross member for enhanced driveline clearance.
- Ultra-thin design to maintain optimal spline engagement.
- Secure fitment with muscular ARP-brand mounting studs.
- CNC machined billet aluminum front driveshaft spacer for proper engagement.
- Compatibility with most 4-8" lift kits to eliminate front driveline vibrations.
- Important Note: Fits 6-Bolt Transfer Case Models Only.
Upgrade your 6-bolt transfer case-equipped Ram truck with the transfer case indexing kit to eliminate driveline vibrations and enhance performance. Designed to reposition the front output flange, this kit effectively reduces vibrations caused by taller lift heights. Its thinner design ensures maximum spline engagement and improved front driveline angles, allowing you to use the factory front driveshaft with the help of a spacer on lifts ranging from 4 to 6.5". The kit also includes a bolt-in replacement cross-member with an integrated transmission mount for improved front driveshaft clearance, making installation hassle-free. Be sure to install the transfer case indexing kit and experience a smoother ride and enhanced performance on any terrain in your Ram truck.
What's in the Box
- All Necessary Mounting / Installation Hardware
- Driveshaft Spacer
- Transfer Case Indexing Ring
- Transmission Mount Crossmember
- Installation Guide
|For Use With Lift||Any|
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.