Stinger Roadkill’s Carpet Pad Sound Damping Kit is a foam damping pad for floorboards and transmission humps. Designed with dual-layer construction featuring a high-density semi-closed cell foam and high-mass butyl-vinyl decoupling layer, and delivers broad frequency damping and vibration suppression.
- Carpet foam damping pad for floorboards and transmission humps, designed to be applied under factory carpet
- Dual-layer construction, high-density semi-closed cell foam with a high-mass butyl -vinyl decoupling layer
- Broad frequency damping and vibration suppression
- Easy cut & apply for installation under factory carpet
- Huge reduction in low-frequency road noise which reduces driving fatigue
- Insulates vehicle for more efficient HVAC
- 12sq-ft (32" x 54") noise deadening material
What's in the Box
- 12Sq-ft dampening material
|Peel Adhesive Strength||38.24 lb/in after 24 hours|
|Application Temperature||-60F to 300F|
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.