Wanna add fun accessories to your RZR, but worried you're gonna drain your battery? By installing SPXRZRBAT2 you can add a secondary SPX950 battery to your ride, and isolate the power. Now you'll be able to add some fun accessories and not worry about killing your primary battery.
How does it work? With SPXRZRBAT2 the two batteries are isolated from each other. When your key in the the off position, SPXRZRBAT2 kicks in, so you'll be able to enjoy your music, lights, amplifiers and more without draining your primary battery's reserve power.
- Compatible with 2 and 4 Seat model RZR’s
- Power lighting, radio, amplifiers without the worry of draining the primary battery
- OEM style battery bracket and hardware holds secondary battery securely under the drivers seat
- Heavy-Duty 200 AMP isolator relay automatically connects and disconnects batteries
- Includes Stinger pre-terminate battery cables, relay wiring and 90º RZR battery terminals for ease of installation and reliable power
- Requires NO modifications to the vehicle
- Secondary battery sold separately
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.