Add more viewing angles to your truck with the ultimate cargo cam! The EchoMaster Third Brake Light Camera is the one camera that will do it all - it will provide you with visibility into your truck bed and side blind spot views.
The left and right blind spot views will automatically activate when using your turn signal. The ultra-low LUX video sensor provides superior day and night use. This camera will work with LD 2014-2016 and HD 2015-2016 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks that have a monitor with a standard video input.
Adding safety cameras can improve driver awareness, creating a safer and more informed driving experience.
- Sleek frame with the camera built-in: Giving you the factory look and feel, at half the cost.
- Wide viewing angle: Offers an expansive view of the area behind your vehicle.
- IP67-rated water-resistant: Operates in all weather conditions and protected against rain, snow, dirt, or dust.
What's in the Box
- Third Brake Light Camera and Bracket
- 17.5’ Extension Cable
- 2 Phillips Mounting Screws
- Camera Adjustment Tool
- Installation Guide
- Field of view: 75 Degrees
- Camera Resolution: 480p
- Sensor Type: 1/4" CMOS
- Water/debris-proof Rating: IP67
- Min. Illumination (LUX): 0.1
- Product Height: 5.4 inches
- Product Width: 15.9 inches
- Model Number: PCAM-CHMSL-SIL
- Color: Black
Vehicle Fitment Guide
|2014-2016||CHEVROLET||SILVERADO||ALL TRIM LEVELS|
|2015-2016||CHEVROLET||SILVERADO HD||ALL TRIM LEVELS|
|2014-2016||GMC||SIERRA||ALL TRIM LEVELS|
|2015-2016||GMC||SIERRA HD||ALL TRIM LEVELS|
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.