- Improved Strength: Experience enhanced durability with these control arms' fully welded plate steel construction.
- Precision Machined Ball Joint Cup: The CNC machined ball joint cup provides improved positioning, making it perfect for use with leveling/lift kits.
- High-Quality Greaseable Ball Joints: Enjoy reliable performance and longevity with high-quality greaseable ball joints with a protective cap to prevent dirt and debris from entering.
- OE Style Rubber Bushings: These control arms are equipped with OE style rubber bushings, ensuring durability and maintenance-free operation.
- Fully Assembled and Ready to Install: These control arms come fully assembled, saving you time and effort during installation.
- Note: Wheel fitment information is based on a stock knuckle-equipped truck. Each package includes a pair (2) of upper control arms. These control arms may also work with other brand 2-3.5" leveling kits and 6-7" suspension systems.
Enhance your Tundra's suspension with Adventure Series Upper Control Arms. These purpose-built arms offer improved suspension travel and increased strength compared to factory-stamped units, making them ideal for leveled or lifted applications. Unlike other control arms, these feature a repositioned ball joint mount for optimal performance and long-lasting durability. Crafted from sturdy materials, including a 1/8" steel plate, CNC machined ball joint, and bushing cups; these arms can effortlessly withstand challenging terrains. These upper control arms come fully assembled, ensuring a quick and hassle-free installation process. Upgrade your Tundra's suspension system today with Adventure Series Upper Control Arms and experience the remarkable difference firsthand.
What's in the Box
- Ball Joints
- Dust Caps
- Upper Control Arms
- Installation Guide
|For Use With Lift Heights||3"|
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.