Bundle & Save
Bundle & Save
- Gain Total Access to your Smartphone: Compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (wired connection) to make it possible to access map navigation, phone contacts, notifications, music, and much more.
- Floating Mount: This design enhances visibility, and ergonomics and adds a sleek and modern aesthetic to the vehicle's interior. The elevated position of the display improves visibility and reduces distractions for safer driving. The adjustable angle and height offer customizable viewing and easy access to controls.
- HD Touch Screen and Bluetooth Function: 10” high-definition capacitive touch screen supports Bluetooth handsfree calling and auto streaming, which will give you a fantastic experience.
- Experience Versatile and More Detailed Sound Experience: Allows more audio enhancements than any factory radio.
- Help Reduce Risk with Multiple Camera Inputs: The HEIGH10 kit allows up to four camera inputs via camera mode display.
- Add Optional Integrated Navigation: Add on an iGo navigation SD card (sold separately) to enhance any driving experience by having 1000’s of built-in waypoints as well as landscape data at your fingertips. Please be advised that network-free GPS navigation will not function without the SD card.
- Includes Everything you Need for Installation: Beautiful 10-inch touchscreen, Camaro interface that retains OEM steering wheel controls, OEM antenna adapter, custom-fit dash kit, dual USB ports, and an installation guide.
- Media Features: Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, hands-free Bluetooth, SiriusXM-ready, and HDMI. And with safety features like 4 camera inputs and integrated GPS (microSD card sold separately).
Transform your Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra with the HEIGH10 radio kit! This all-inclusive dash & multimedia upgrade will take your infotainment to the next level. With an HD 10" touchscreen head unit and the vehicle-specific interface to keep your OEM features, everything is included to make installation a breeze!
Avalanche, Sierra, Silverado Suburban, Tahoe & Yukon (2012-2014): Vehicles equipped with a navigation radio are incompatible with this kit.