Upgrade your Toyota Tundra radio with a 10-inch, flush-mount touchscreen infotainment system from Stinger Electronics. The RB10TUN14 kit enables you to replace a factory radio with a show-stopping HEIGH10 while retaining OEM features and maintaining a factory look and feel!
- Dash kit and mounting included for a beautiful factory look with the HEIGH10 Stinger display
- Complete feature retention: warning chimes, steering-wheel-mounted radio controls, factory amplifier (if equipped)
- Vehicle-to-radio connectivity: vehicle speed, illumination, reverse, and parking brake signals
- Complete plug-n-play system: no vehicle modifications needed!
- Flush-mounted plastics for a seamless OEM experience
Beautiful 10-Inch Touchscreen:
Add a full visual experience to your Tundra with 16.7 million colors -- all in 1024 x 600 high-resolution. Customize the illumination and background, pinch and zoom (on equipped apps), and anti-glare.
for a seamless OEM experience
Retain OEM Features:
Retains all the features you love in your Tundra; including full HD for cameras, steering wheel controls, USB ports, and more.
Music, Video, & More:
Get the complete media center for your Tundra with Bluetooth, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, SiriusXM-ready (satellite tuner sold separately), HDMI, and 4 camera inputs.
An integrated navigation system operates without a data connection GPS microSD card from iGo sold separately.
Complete Plug-N-Play System:
No Vehicle Modifications Needed!
We're Here To Help:
Complete installation guide with video and pictures included; phone and email support available.
What's In The Box
- Stunning10-inch touchscreen display and infotainment system
- Factory matched radio mounting dash kit
- The complete plug-n-play installation harness RP4.2-TY11 RadioPro for Toyota Vehicles
- Link Adapter for Stinger Radio
- High-definition factory camera retention module
- Vehicle and radio-specific plug-n-play harnessing
- A satellite antenna adapter (allows you to retain factory-installed SiriusXM antenna, tuner sold separately (SXV300V1)
- AM/FM antenna adapter
- USB retention cables
- Chime Speaker (used on radio boot)
- Install Guide
- User guide
10-inch 1024 x 600 high resolution digital capacitive touchscreen featuring 16.7 million colors
Apple CarPlay® • Google Android Auto™
SiriusXM-Ready® with Replay (SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner and subscription required) • AM/FM radio - PTY / RT information
4V 6ch RCA audio outputs with subwoofer control
Toslink (Optical) variable audio output
15-Band adjustable EQ with 6 user presets
1 HDMI rear input
2 USB rear inputs 1.5A output
Hands-free Bluetooth® 4.2 A2DP with aptX™
Built-in MicroSD card slot for (optional) iGO Navigation
4 camera video inputs with wired triggers (PAC RadioPRO compatible)
Mic audio input from rear camera;
Hard-wired remote control ready (steering wheel controls)
Customizable display backgrounds
Shallow 1-DIN chassis mounting design
Wireless remote and screen extension cables (optional)
Find the answers to many common questions:
Warranty Information - Radio Replacement Kits & Bundles
Stinger Off-Road Radio Kits are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Years from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warrant